Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I have a garden/flower wedding in Delaware??

Does anyone know of gardens or parks that have pretty courtyards or garden areas with flowers or water fountains and such in Delaware? I can not find a public garden in my area and have been searching high and low... any ideas! Please help!
Where can I have a garden/flower wedding in Delaware??
First of all what part of Delaware are you in. Over the ditch or in slower lower..

Dover has some really pretty places, but one of the nicest is right in town across the river called mirror lake. It where they used to have the AA festival every year. There are also a lot of places that have weddings. I know you want a public place, so contact me and I will try to help you.
Reply:The most beautiful gardens I have ever been too are 12 miles from Wilmington Deleware. Longwood Gardens has everything for a fairy tale wedding. There are acres of flowers in a rainbow of colors. There are fountains galour and they can even do a light and sound show with the fountains. They have an observatory which is a great site for a reception. Longwood gardens is breathtaking beautiful. Good luck. Congrats on the Wedding.
  • cosmetics products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment