Thursday, January 26, 2012

Earwig infestation in garden and flower bed. Help!?

I am looking for a way to kill them without using chemicals...if possible. Don't like to use chemicals in my garden.. just to dig a hole to plant flowers earwigs in the ground, everywhere. Live in the country. Anyone find anything that REALLY works?
Earwig infestation in garden and flower bed. Help!?
~I have a chili pepper growing every two feet in my garden they hate those. or you can sprinkle Cayenne pepper all around your plants! but then you need to call the County Ag guy and find out what the deal is with your soil that is attracting earwigs! I suspect too much water surrounding your garden. good luck,hon ! ~
Reply:Earwigs like moisture and warmth eliminate these items and they will god away.
ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment