Sunday, January 22, 2012

Neighbor's dog in the flower garden?

My neighbor has a big dog that always runs through my flower garden...we spent a lot of money on the flowers...and all he ever does is yell at her to get away from there...my hubby and i are constantly chasing her away also...what should i do...or say to the guy w/ out sounding to mean
Neighbor's dog in the flower garden?
Super soaker or garden hose and a few days of waiting. Everytime she enters sqirt her with the hose or a super soaker. I personally like my garden hose with adjustable head and i put that on stream or something similar. Thats how i keep my goats and chickens off my porch. Now if by chance the dog like water then make a can rope. Try to to make it with alot so when she enters it will make lots of noise and deter her. Otherwise check with your local petstore or garden shop and see if they have a pet deterrent. They used to make it. petsmart,petco,homdepot and franks gardens etc should carry it. Have fun and good luck. Its the humane way.
Reply:If your neighbors won't control their dog, then you could possibly file a complaint with animal control. They could force them to do something about keeping the dog in their own yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment