Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have a small ground level water fountain in the center of my flower garden how do i keep stray dogs out?

There are some good products available at Hardware store (Garden section) that repel pets and I have found to work eg "Keep Off My Garden" I have also found that cayenne pepper is a quite effective and inexpensive solution, although you have to reapply after rain.
I have a small ground level water fountain in the center of my flower garden how do i keep stray dogs out?
Get an electric fence. I'm not sure if they make these but they must! I have to somehow get to an invention hotline! If you figured out my invention and try to steal it I'm sueing! Gotta go! I gotta get this brilliant idea pattented. Is that the right, ah who cares!
Reply:You shoul made a fence around it.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment