Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Any Neat Garden Ideas?

I've asked this question before, but do you have any great flower gardening ideas for my garden in my backyard to make it look more homey? Such as different kinds of flowers or certain items that make it look more lively and delicut than others such as a bird bath please! That would be great.

Any Neat Garden Ideas?
a fountain! beautiful sets of roses! daisies! lots more! just flood them with beautiful flowers andyou'll be glad you did! don't forget the fountain, make the fountain fancy and ppput a cool lookin' garden-fence around it and you'll be done.. oh don't forget make sure the soil doesn't look rotten make sure it looks rich there you have a homey garden
Reply:Hibiscus plants are great because they keep blooming all summer into the fall. I have a LARGE one in my back yard %26amp; a dwaf in the front. They also come back every year. I also saw a cool plant the other day with black peppers called the black pearl. The leaves were a dark purple, really cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment