Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ball park figure per foot should I expect to pay for curbing around flower garden?

I am considering curbing around a flower bed about 12' x 8'. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure I might expect to pay for this service? Thx
Ball park figure per foot should I expect to pay for curbing around flower garden?
You need to let me know what material you want to use! Then I can give you a decient estimate and the area that you are in... for example Eden Prairie, MN (upper class city) is more expensive than materials in North Branch, MN (middle class city). It makes a difference in cost to trasport/deliver. Just let me know and I'll give you a rough number.



Also.... 12'x8'x? if you are using concrete I need the mesurment in cubic feet/yards to give you an accurate estimate
Reply:that's a fairly easy job to do yourself so it shouldn't cost more than the materials, but if you want it done by a landscaper, they usually charge by the linear foot but in your case, having a relatively small area, there will probably be a minimum charge of around two or three hundred depending on what area you live in.

I'm assuming you are talking about curb stones around a flower bed.
shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment