Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wanna make flower garden?

Ok I wanna make a flower garden in my back yard but where I wanna put it theres lots of trees their small nothing more then like 2 inches thick maybe. well my fiance started seeing what the roots look like she said there was alot and enter twined I was gonna cut the trees down. Is there a way to kill the roots then I wanted to roto till them out or something I can put in the area let them die and beable to plant flowers there still without hurting the soil ??? Thanks
Wanna make flower garden?
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A FLOWER GARDEN UNDER A TREE YOU NEED TO PLANT LOW LIGHT PLANTS SHADE PLANTS LIKE IMPATIENT AND HOST AS THEY DO VERY WELL UNDER TREES AS DO OUT DOORS FERNS THERE IS NO REASON TO CUT DOWN YOUR TREE THERE ARE PLENTY OF FLOWERS AND PLANTS YOU CAN GROW IN A SHADY AREA TRY PLANTING CALIDUM IT IS A COLORFUL PLANT EVEN BABY'S BREATH WILL DO GOOD IN THE SHADE CHECK YOUR LOCAL GARDEN CENTER FOR SHADE LOVING PLANTS
PDA
  • make eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment