Sunday, January 22, 2012

I need help with my flower garden and weeding... see below?

I've never had a garden before and this past weekend I began weeding out all the dead stuff because my spring flowers were coming up but hidden. I pulled out lots of things, but I think I pulled out too much. Especially snap dragons... I pulled them out with the roots attached. I didn't know that I should have just cut them down... did I just throw away all those pretty flowers? or will new ones grow from seeds from the last season?
I need help with my flower garden and weeding... see below?
Snap Dragons sometimes seed out an have new flowers but they mostly come back from the exsisting root system an should only be cut not pulled.You may get lucky but I think you just threw away your flowers.Sorry
White Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment